Welcome to Docata - the web portal for doctoral researchers of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Do you intend to do a doctorate or are you already pursuing a doctorate at a KIT Department? Docata offers you:
Prerequisites for registration in Docata are:
First step in Docata - one-time registration as a user
Before using Docata for the first time, you must register as a user once with your KIT account (of the type ab1234 plus password).
>> To the user registration in Docata.
Login for users already registered in Docata
As soon as you have registered as a user in Docata, you always log in directly with your KIT account.
>> Login as a registered user
Important note: You will complete your doctorate at another university, but have your research focus at KIT or are mainly supervised at KIT? Or are you a postdoc at KIT and in the first qualification phase after your doctorate (usually 3 years)? Then please switch to >> Registration in the KHYS Network
Docata will most likely offer the following additional options as of summer semester 2019:
- Application for the opening of the doctoral procedure
- Independent maintenance and updating of personal data
- Access to a collection of useful documents related to the doctoral research phase
- Registration/deregistration for the e-mailing list of your convention of doctoral researchers
- Registration as postdoc (membership of KHYS)
- Registration as a doctoral researcher with a research focus/academic supervision at KIT, but who will complete his/her doctorate at another university (membership of KHYS)